Computing Products and Services
The value of information technology products and services in today’s demanding business environment is a priceless investment that cannot be over emphasized. We help you build scalable networks that clearly align with and help you achieve your business goals. We work with products and services built by the world’s leading brands including Dell, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Avaya, and Microsoft.
Improve your organisations resource sharing, communication with and between employees, data security, customer service, access to business applications (such as VoIP, video conferencing) and flexibility across different devices.
We provide professional network support and computer support while giving your organisation the flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing global market.
We design, install and support advanced IT solutions that enable your organisation enhance business productivity.
- Design, installation and support of Local Area Networks
- Installation, configuration, and administration of Network servers
- Installation and support of Enterprise Software
- IT consulting
Enterprise applications installation and integration
Large companies rely on software applications to provide critical business services. Tasks such as customer relationships, business intelligence and supply chains are managed with applications designed to ease collection of data and scale it into useful information critical for problem solving and improving business performance.
Enterprise software and hardware widely implemented throughout many mid-to-large sized organisations because they provide many benefits. The enterprise software industry continues to grow because it has gained popularity in the areas of electronic medical billing (EMR), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management due to the benefits such applications add to the management process.
- Streamline business processes and help people communicate better with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Gather, store and swiftly analyse data from your company operations allowing you to focus on making improvements to specific operations thus increase your productivity and profits.
- Easily and accurately forecast future trends and get ahead of the competition with reliable data analysis.
- Detailed reporting for different departments and sections of your organisation to facilitate greater managerial control
- Improves organisational responsiveness to market opportunities, management issues and more.
- Improves information sharing by creating a single point of access to data for those in need of it across departments.
- Automation of processes triggered by specified thresholds as your management deems fit.